Saturday, March 14, 2009

A hole?


OMG! What happen to my bathroom! why a giant hole appear there!!?


Thats what in my mind few min ago when i just about enter to bath. After i think i just remmeber "Oh yea! juz now morning those uncle came and renovate my house roof". LOL...swt, thet din put back d window to d hole...



OMG so scary!


what if a theif climb to my house through d hole?


What if someone peep me bath from d hole!?


what if a mouse or cat suddenly jump in while i bathing?


What is a Dracula enter through d hole?



Holy shit! faster put back d window! LOL!!



Eh what is tat!!!? something climb down from d hole!!






























Stupid insect who crawl in front me -,-...

6 comments:

YL said...

eh. no one peep at your la -.-" lol.

Jackie said...

haha u'll nv know XD

xu.xu.moi said...

cicak will only peep you
(hopes littlecicak doesn't watch this comment lol)

Jackie said...

lol! u mean isaac! NO! if he peep me some1 gonna kill me! XD

Va said...

wah, jackie, you think so much on one big whole... swt. :P

Jackie said...

haha of coz la..u also will get scare rite? =P