Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A day I as Hairstylish

woah guess what! i never be someone hairstylish except myself. So yesterday is my first day become hairstylish for someone. It was Usaid best friend, a guy. His hair was damn yeng after style by me!


****************************************
**************************************
************************************
**********************************
********************************
******************************
****************************
**************************
************************
**********************
********************
******************
****************
**************
************
**********
********
******
****
**
*




Ta Daaa!! Thanks for waiting =D

* Before style *
* After style, front view *
* Side View *
* Caution! Not suitable for children under 10 months due to long hair. 0_0 *

See! He look cool rite! i alwiz dream to have my hair spike at back like him T__T..too bad my hair cant make it..sigh

today life drawing class was totally not my day. Mr Ernesto brought fruits...a real fruits man! Cause me feel like eating d papaya and apples XD...too bad no banana..haha..ok back to business! So he brought fruits and arrange it so that we can draw still life drawing. What d best part is he ask us to render wif pencil color! OMG! i alwiz have bad impression on using color...in computer can la..so as result today my drawing kinda bad...bad bad bad..not my day today =(

BTW, my assign madness finally stopped temporarily! Hooray! i was free for this 2 days!

12 comments:

AaronxLee said...

ahahhahahha! got me punked for a moment there.

tot that u made some massive spike hair. xD

Jackie said...

i wish i could XD...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

u did a good hair job!

Jackie said...

haha thx for ya compliment XD...actually got other style but i forgot take pic X_X

Anonymous said...

no wonder ur toy got that kind of hairstyle... ur hairstyle on ur nuffnang profile also the same as ur toy. haha. like toy like owner.

Jackie said...

eh eh what la..tats my friends toys not mine! LOL..

of coz my hair me yeng rite? rite rite? haha

xu.xu.moi said...

i bet caveman is loving is hairstyle, haha XD

at least, you're drawing objects, i'm drawing human portraits!

xu.xu.moi said...

*his hairstyle

Jackie said...

i m drawing human portrait also what..just this still life is 1 of my subject outline..sienz..i actually enjoying drawing human more than items

xu.xu.moi said...

oh.. i see...
then u must be good at drawing portraits? :D

Jackie said...

er depend using what medium..pencil ok geh..charcoal i KO..XD

Unknown said...

Hello there, I discovered your blog by means of Google whilst looking for a similar matter, your web site came up, it
looks good. I've bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. Hello there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna be careful for Brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in future. Lots of folks shall be benefited from your writing.
hairdresser in Edinburgh