Thursday, January 01, 2009

Me & Myself in year 2009

Happy New Year 2009



so what my new year resolution for this year? hmmm..actually i nv tod much about it. i try to list it down 1 by 1

Remember to alwiz buckle my belt my when i sit at back. It have been officially since today, so dear malaysia reader, pls remember to do so unless u wanna get summon RM300 per head for those who did not do so.

Study hard for my subject. Must achieve at least 80% and above in order i can join president award in my uni =D * wink wink *

IXAcise! opss..i mean Exercise! i must exercise this year! Hopefully i can have body shape like wilber pan XD..i like his hairstyle too =P

Love my darling! This alwiz apply anyway

must finish my fiction by this year! what fiction? stay tune! I promise i'll post it here as soon as i m done =P

must get DSLR eventhough i not sure what model i wan yet. Besides,hopefully can learn some proffesional skill

Get high performance CPU! This is a must for me to use 3D Software. Go go!

Get to drive to uni! I am sick travelling wif public transport. but i guess this will nv happen =(

Change new layout for my blog once it reach 1st anniversary! weee!

well tats all in my mind now. and wow! So coincidence i have 9 resolutions! it reli suite year 2009,hahaha...hope everyone dreams, wishes & resolutions come true this year!

Happy 2009 years! Welcome to the world!

p/s : oppss! this year i m officially 21 years old, an adult! lol...!! should i go genting to gamble? *wink wink =)*






___________________________________________________________________

my dear manage to make it to top 100 for nescafe kickstart entrepreneurship! thats mean she is entering phase 3. dear reader, please support my dear by vote her! Click here for the link. what u need to do juz sign up urself and vote her. each vote is much appreciated! thx! =)

0 comments: