Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jackie Loi : Memories of 20 Years

It have been more than 20 years i walk in this world. I have been go through alot experience such as friendship,love,family,happiness,despression and so on. For my new reader for blogspot, alot of u for sure doesnt know much about my background. So i would like to tell u guys my life as Jackie Loi Wing Hong in this 20 years.

The images below are my look from baby to kid and from teenager to adult (i am 20 years old now..almost to adult stage).

* Baby to Kid Stage*
* Teenager to Adult Stage *
Well, i stay at my granma house (Air panas) since i m born. Then i educated at Tadika Air Panas (which same kindergarden wif my dear and Carmen).
* I have been exposed to dog at young age. Thats d reason i m a dog lover now =P *
* Graduate From Kindergarden *

After i graduate frm Tadika Air Panas, i move to my very first and last primary school which was SKJAP (Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Air Panas). After not long i study there, my family move up and shift to Sri Rampai Apartment. Here was the beginning where my life started to travel wif school bus.

* ME and my 1st Sis *


* Primary 4 Picture *


Here is d time where i reli did meet all my very first friends. All of them who still wif me until now, thx for everyone =). U know who u r i mean...

After i unofficially graduate from primary school, i move to my secondary school, SHS (Setapak High School) where known as gangster school last time. At 1st i affaid i'll get bullied but ended up it wasn't as bad as i thought. I was well known student for some old teachers here because of my attitude (what? dun believe me..i m lying..hahaha). I been Librarian since f3 and get Vice President post when F5. Besides that, i active at Chess game as well. I represent school for few years competition and manage to grab 2nd place for both year 2004 and 2005. Oh well, i dun think my school was proud of this achievement.

* Form 3 class picture *

* Form 5 Class Picture *


After i finish my SPM, i "tanam anggur" (din work) for few months in home coz i couldn't get a suitable work. 1.5 months b4 lower 6 started, fnally i get to work at Standard Charted Bank as Data Clerk Entry. From here i begin my 2nd time working experience (the 1st time i work as Bata promoter after PMR). After that, i get offered to continue study in SHS, Form ^ in science stream.

According to my past, i was uncertain what future career i wan to b. So i thought by joining form 6 i could find the answer for myself. So here come my new life as f6 student, Pre-U student. I took Computer + Physics majoring during that time since i hate chemistry badly and they din offer Physics + Bio.

* Lower 6 Sciense 2 (L6S2) *


After that, i have been active in few society such as Chess Club (though i nv represent school anymore), Editorial Board (Graphic Designer), Interact Club (Publicity DIR), class monitor and finally, i join back Librarian.

Since i am ex-Vice president during f5, i tod i would have chance to become president. So during interview i applied for President post. But something unexpectable happen, my dear, Yin Ying who from APGS (Air Panas Girl School) also ex-Vice President for her school and she did applied for President post too and finally she got it. Why? Dun ask me why though i know whats d answer.

However, back to Lower 6 that time, i never like my dear. in my eyes that time she was arrogant felor..lol...so tat cause me alwiz fight wif her bcoz of library thing and i dunno whether she did hate me onot..XD..

* Me and my dear - Our very 1st pic taken together *


After a long fight + prejudis, i guess my anger toward her have change to love. Dun ask me when i fall in love wif her, i wanna know too XD...and last year, 14th Feb 2007, finally i confess to her and v become couple. There was how our love story begun until now, it is almost 2 years. I guess alot people couldn't believe v still together...

* Our "engagement" ring *


However, after i joined upper 6, it seem like my relationship among my classmate is getting worst. I guess d reason is minority of us taking computing majoring while d rest was chem + bio majoring. So it causes us seem like not close to each other.

Not to mention some of my friends having rapidly change in attitude. 1 of them become super desperado (i mean desperade) and keep flirting girl around my school. He even tried to flirt my dear in front of me summor. Including this early year, he pissed off alot my primary friends. I din hate him, juz dun like his stupid attitude. He was wearing fake mask to continue his life.

Another friends who use to help me alot change too. i guess i kinda hate her coz her selfish, arrogant + irresponsible attitude. I guess due to that factor v nv contact to each others until today. So, a question for myself. Is that a big deal for me? I'll say so! I am tired wif all this stuff. I believe in everyone life friends will come and go. So what a big deal? I'll just continue my life.

Being as F6 student quite challenging. I learnt alot and i nv regret joining f6. However the most tough part for me is to rush Editorial Board work during before STPM trial and STPM.


* Upper Six Science Two (U6S2) *


If you guys still remember, i said i joined f6 to search for answer, my future career. So i guess, if not because i knew my dear, i m still uncertain what to do. I might have not study at UCSI now..i might went to UTM for Multimedia Designer..or i'll follow my parent force study at HELP for business course.

I would like to say that my dear is d 1 who gave me time, courage and support to study this field, 3D Animation. Her apperance in my life reli affected me alot. Thanks for everything my dear...I'll prove to you that i can do it and i wun disappoint u.

After unofficially graduate (again!!) from pre-U, i started to work at Diners Club and then change to UTS (An insurance company). All the moment i work at UTS, i can see every human selfish side. Just because all of them wanna achieve target and get commission, they dun reli bother on Insurance Ethic. I work as QA (Quality Assurance) that time and i always wanted to make sure all staffs are doing d right work. When i as them correct thier mistake, they are so arrogant and so sure that they never make a mistake and refuse to correct it. The reason is when they call d CM and correct it back, they affraid CM will cancel thier plan and cause them lost thier sales and commission. This happen to my best friends too who work at there.

So this shown that money really have power to hynopsis human. It cause human become greed and lost thier sense. Eventhough i know money can buy everything, but money is not everything.

However, my contract wif UTS ended on May this year and i begin my uni life at UCSI and i choose 3D Animation courses. It reli took me alot time and courage to persuade my parent to let me study this field or else they might sent me to study at HELP for business course adi (they dun allow me join UTM )

* UCSIU *


So, here is d moment where i gotta fight and work hard for my future. I have roughly plan for my future 1 piece by 1 piece. I hope after i settle my own future plan, it is time for me to merge my future wif my dear until it complete as a puzzle.

2 comments:

carmen said...

u still have the primary school picture. reminds me of all the old memories.
anyways, how are you doing? seems like we didn't keep in touch for months ady.
take care yea! =)

Jackie said...

ya lo..u seldom on9..haha..but dun worry..nv forget u..=P