Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Thank You!



Yes! Special thanks to everyone who wishes me :) Compiled all wishes in FB but sorry i did not compile for twitter one because is hard to track back my MENTION >,< but still thanks to u all! :D


Well, as usual, i always love October and being October baby is awesomely rocks!

Firstly, thanks to Cayenne who called and wishes me all the way from You Ass! We had a funny conversation for more than 5 minutes ;) and sorry again coz i din realize it was u >,< but i do appreciated it! :D

Secondly thanks to Benjamin for the birthday present. This is the one and only present i got this year for my birthday ;/

Thirdly, thanks to Kahmon, Ah Qian, Benjamin and Isaac for yumcha-ing with me last night. We are damn awesome by drinking beer right at mamak stall wtf.

Of coz, last but not least, thanks to my deary hacker for hijacked my blog and send me a virtual birthday cake :)


I dun reli have birthday wish this year. If yes maybe i wan a speed recovery in my mum health and she stay healthy! :) or maybe i wish for a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens also..greedy is not a sin rite? ;/

Thanks again for everyone! Me love chu all!! ❤ (。◕‿◕。)

1 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

just saw this.. omg ima so slow!!! lol :) happy belated bday.. :P