Monday, February 14, 2011

I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch



woops Sucker Punch is here!! All this babes gonna whip out bad guy ass in no time! Now i wonder, if i were held against my will with Babydoll and her team, what will i do to escape. Well, obviously Team up myself with them 1st! Bonding session mayb? :P



Then, i'll gear up myself.



Next i'll invented myself a kamen rider belt. Faiz gear will be nice!



Obviously, i gonna transform myself into Kamen Rider Faiz! Cool rite? have the same suite style like Tron :D



Finally, i gonna use Faiz Axel watch and transform into Axel Form, that allow me to move in the speed of sound in 10 second.
*if u dunno what is Axel form check d video below :P sorry pls bear wif me haha*





say what? 10 second in speed of sound, i can even sucker punch all bad guy together with babydoll-tachi and escape easily!



Wanna c more babydoll-tachi in action? Courtesy to Nuffnang, 65 creative written blog posts will win the bloggers exclusive invites to watch Sucker Punch on 22 March! What we need to do just write a blog post with the titled “I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch” and tell everyone what you would do to escape if you were held against your will with Babydoll and her team.

So arent we cool? So i guess the movie poster should go this way XP



Nao! I wan all this hot babes!! :D

0 comments: