Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hacken’s Concert Hall Live In Malaysia 2008

Events : Hacken’s Concert Hall Live In Malaysia
Date : 15 November 2008 (Saturday)
Time : 8.00pm
Venue : Arena of Stars





Diminutive singer Hacken Lee needs no introduction to fans of Cantopop. He is as famous in the Hong Kong music industry as David Beckham is in football.
From the man who brought us hits like "Red Sun", "Flying Flower", "Feet of Fortune", "I Can't Sing" and "The Grasp of Love", Genting - City of Entertainment is proud to present Hacken Lee's Concert Hall Live at the Arena of Stars.

Don't miss this opportunity to catch him live at 8.00PM on 15th November 2008. Let Hacken dazzle you with his soulful ballads and contemporary pop hits.


_______________________________________________________

Yeah Hacken having concert in Malaysia again! I wanna go! I wanna go! Any1 can accompany me? I never been in any concert b4 =(..pls pls any hacken fans, any frenz can accompany me~!! =(....

0 comments: